Activate Your Child’s NYC Scholarship Account
Every student enrolled in the NYC Kids RISE Save for College Program automatically receives an NYC Scholarship Account with an initial $100 from NYC Kids RISE, unless their family chooses not to participate. Activate and view your child’s NYC Scholarship Account below to receive $25 more for their account!
What do I need to activate my child’s account?
- Your child’s nine-digit Student ID Number (OSIS number). This is the number you used to activate your child’s NYC Schools Account. If you don’t have it, you can find this number by logging onto your NYC Schools Account at mystudent.nyc, on your child’s report card, or by asking your child’s Parent Coordinator or school.
- Your child’s home ZIP code
- Your child’s date of birth
- Your email address
If you are not able to activate your child’s account, check to make sure the information you entered is accurate. If you are still having trouble, please contact your child’s school to confirm that your child is enrolled in the Save for College Program.
When can I activate my child’s account?
- All kindergarten, first grade, and second grade families in the Save for College Program can now activate and view their children’s NYC Scholarship Accounts.
- Kindergarten through fifth-grade students in the 39 pilot schools in geographic District 30 can activate and view their children’s NYC Scholarship Accounts.
- Learn if your child can participate in the Save for College Program here.
- Visit nyckidsrise.org for information and resources available in multiple languages
- Call the NYC Kids RISE hotline: 833-543-7473
- Email email@example.com
- Sign up for a virtual Save for College Program workshop
This website is not endorsed, controlled, owned, or operated by NYC Public Schools or the City of New York.