Welcome to the NYC Kids RISE Savings Tracker
If you activate and view your child's NYC Scholarship Account, your child will receive $25 more from NYC Kids RISE for their account!
What you need to activate:
- Your child’s student ID number
- You can find this number on your child’s report card, by logging into your NYC Schools Account at https://mystudent.nyc/ or by asking your child’s school.
- Note: NYC Kids RISE does not have access to this number and will never be able to see or access this number
- Your child’s date of birth
- Your child’s home zip code
- Your email address
Enter this information in the fields to the right and click submit to get started!
Activate Your Child’s NYC Scholarship Account
If you are not able to submit, check to make sure the information you have entered is accurate.
If you are still having trouble, contact the Parent Coordinator at your child’s school to confirm that they have been enrolled in the Save for College Program.
Questions? You can,
- Call the NYC Kids RISE hotline at 833-KID-RISE (833-543-7473)
- Email email@example.com
- Read through information materials on our downloadable resources page; or
- Attend a Save for College Program event. Click here for a schedule of upcoming events.
This website is not endorsed, controlled, owned, or operated by the NYC Department of Education or the City of New York.